- > H O M E
- > A B O U T
- > P R O G R A M S
- > O U T R E A C H
- > E V E N T S
- > M A R K E T
- > 2 0 2 0 S H O W
- > R E T R E A T
- > C O N T A C T
Q U I L T E N T R Y F O R T H E 2 0 2 0 S H O W
AMELIA ISLAND QUILT GUILD MEMBERS ONLY
DEADLINE DECEMBER 10, 2019
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT HOW TO ENTER YOUR QUILT IN THE 2020 SHOW
1. All entries will be submitted online. The weblink to submit each of your entries is HERE.
2. Review the guidelines and categories for quilt submissions. These are published in the 2020 ShowGram and can be accessed HERE.
3. Be sure that your guild dues for 2019-2020 are paid. The quilt show entries are open to current guild members only.
4. An email address and phone number are required as part of the form submission. If there are any questions about your quilt submission, we will contact you for clarification or correction.
5. Before you go online to submit your quilt, gather the following information about each quilt you plan to submit:
- Which entry category does this quilt belong in? (See # 2 above)
- The name of the quilt
- Compose a brief description of the pattern, technique, special features, purpose, story, etc.
- Measure the width (side to side) and height or length (top to bottom) of the quilt in inches. Also, verify that the total of the four sides does not exceed any limits for the category.
- The name(s) of anyone else who participated in making the quilt. This could include your long arm quilter and/or collaborators. (See # 2 above for guidelines on duet quilt and collaborative quilt categories.)
- If the quilt will be available for sale at the show, what sale price do you want posted on the quilt?
6. Quilt entries must be submitted by December 10, 2019. The weblink will be deactivated and no further submissions will be accepted after that date.
7. Quilts Made By Children (under 18 years of age)
A child (quilter under 18 years of age) with a “connection” to a 2019-2020 guild member may enter a (one) quilt. The quilt will not be judged, but will be displayed. Email Linda Martin with the name of the quilter and the guild member for further information on quilt submissions in this category.